Here is a list of local communities within approximately 30 minutes of Downtown Boulder and CU. All of these cities include a variety of housing and neighborhoods from apartments and starter homes up to luxury, executive homes. Many neighborhoods are nestled in and around parks, golf courses, and open space. There is home that will meet all of your needs in each city. Here is a link to a map of the area:
· 9 Miles to Boulder
· Rated #1 “best place to live” by Money Magazine for two years
· The city has 1,700 acres of open space, dozens of great eateries, a thriving arts scene, great schools, wonderful neighborhoods and a diverse mix of employment opportunities
· Median Price of a Single Family Home in 2016 was $594,500
· For more info visit: http://www.louisvilleco.gov/
· 11 miles to Boulder
· Historic downtown with great restaurants and shops, 1300 acres of open space and many trails, home of the Peak to Peak Charter school, a diverse and thriving community
· Median price of a single family home in 2016 was $483,500
· 15 miles to Boulder
· Beautiful community with extensive trails and well over 2000 acres open space including protected wildlife areas, community owned high-speed, fiber-optic network for the entire city, great restaurants and brand new shopping centers.
· Median price of a single family home in 2016 was $357,900
· For more information visit: https://longmontcolorado.gov/
· 8 miles to Boulder
· Building brand new town center full of shops and restaurants and housing creating the true community living opportunities, 27 miles of trails, 524 acres of open space, loved for it’s proximity to the highway 36 corridor and convenience to Boulder and Denver.
· Median price of a single family home in 2016 was $596K
· For more information visit: http://superiorcolorado.gov/
City and County of Broomfield:
· 13 miles from Boulder, Broomfield is a city and a county with over 7000 acres of open space, offering a wide variety of housing options as well as easy and convenient transportation to Boulder and Denver.
· Median price of a single family home in 2016 was $450K
· For more information visit https://www.broomfield.org/
· 14 miles to Boulder
· 1285 acres of parks and open space, fast growing town situated between adjoining Boulder and Weld counties.
· Median price of a single family homes are $465K
· For more information visit: https://www.erieco.gov/
· 23 miles to Boulder
· 3400 acres of parks and open space, convenient to Boulder and Denver with recently added light rail stops to Denver, a wonderful Old Town Historic District with many new restaurants and shops, cultural events, and lots of new construction with a variety of housing options
· Median price of a single family home is $470K
· For more information visit: http://arvada.org/
· 19 miles to Boulder
· 3900 acres of open space, 90 miles off-road rails, wide range of housing options, beautiful Orchard Town Center with shopping, restaurants and homes, and centrally located between to Boulder and Denver
· Median price of a single family home is $350K